Persisting swelling under right ear down the neck, pain inside ears, fever, taken augmentin, on cipoderm and flexxon. Cause and its cure?

its all started with a two small swollen nodules below the ear ath the joining of the jaw and ear and another inthe front side of neck near the coller bone onthe rightside. I also had two mouth ulcer under the fron row teeth gum.I went to a doctor he just touched the nodes and gave me bacelac for mouth ulcer and told after that he will treatr the swollen nodes. but the next day onwards i got a big welling uder the right ear and severe fever and joint pain. Then i went to a ENT doctor he gave me aumenting 625 and combiflam with pan 40. i took the medicine for 6 days only the big swelling reduced but the i got a white formation inside the mouth in the joint of ear and throat .again i visited the doctor he asked me to continue augmentin and also priscibed cipoderm 200 in addition to that.all went more than 14 days i still have the small wollen under the right ear and down neck,pain iside the earand fever .I actually want to know whether it is really lymphnode infection or any problem in eustachian tubeor denoid or tonsils gland .after taking full course of augmentin now iam in cipoderm and flexxon mr tablet alone. my withe formation has reduced but pain nder the ear and fever not reduced please suggest me som effective remedy.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012