Persisting swelling in hands, feet and stomach, negative allergy tests, stopped Yasmin,no relief with antihistamines, missed periods. Remedy?

My legs, feet, hands, arms and stomach have all been swelling since May. I believed at the time it was caused by the contraceptive pill I was on (Yaz), so stopped taking it immediately, but I have continued to swell. I have been referred to allergy and immunology specialists , who have done countless blood tests, all of which have come back negative. I have gained almost 1 stone in weight during this time. Each flare of swelling lasts a week or more and I normally only have between 4 to 5 days before the swelling starts up again. In-between swelling the water retention gained has never gone away and since May I have been taking 4 anti-histamine tablets a day, but nothing seems to prevent it, so have now stopped taking them. I also have not menstruated during this time. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer