Persisting swelling between scrotum and anus, fistula in anus. Taken Hifenac, Chymorol and Orifix O tablets. Cause?

My son is having a fistula-in Ano for the past 6 months for which he is taking homeopathic medicines, apart from that he has recently got a swollen thing between the scrotum and the anus which initially started in a pea size and grew to a swollen (about table tennis ball size) he took some medicines like Hifenac, Chymorol and Orifix O tablets as prescribed by the Doctor for 5 days and now the swollen thing has reduced but not fully disappeared, kindly guide me.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012