Persisting staph infection after knee replacement due to retaining the hard wear. No improvement with apo-clindamycin. What else can be taken?

Ive had a knee replacement in 2008 and got mrsa in the or room, have been fighting this for years.Last year they took the hard wear out and 4 months late the mrsa was gone so they put the hard wear back in it was around july 2011.sooo in january i got sick again and found out i have staph infection the infection doctor put me on apo-cliindamycim 300mg take 2 capsules 3 times a day but its not getting any better is there any other pills i could take or should i be takeing more of this one.I have no side effects with the one i am on. the doctor i had is gone retired and the doctor i have now is new .Or should i get another doctor this DOC. Never even looked at my chart. Ive had 4 wash outs and 2 knee replacements and do to go in the hospital again for a third replacement in sept,2012 they will leave the hardwear out until i fight this infection soo iam asking should i be on somthing else or get another doctor. please forward back to me please. THANK YOU.PS Ive been on other meds. for mrsa but this is staph Infection ???? HELP ME .
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012