Persisting sinus pressure and ear pain. Throat congestion, stiff neck. Tested positive for Lichen sclerosis. Are these related?

For two years, I have had sinus pressure and ear pain. For the last 7 months, I have had severe tightness in my throat, stiff neck and sinus area. I have seen an ENT twice in the two years and had a sinus probe revealing nothing sinister . Last week, I tested negative for autoimmune but positive for Lichen scelerosis. Could there be a connection between my throat issues and LS?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013