Persisting sinus congestion. Taking cough and congestion medication. Facial numbness. side effect?

Hi, I have been bothered with sinus congestion for about 3mo now. I just recently started working outside with my job, but I wear a ski mask for protection. I recently stopped taking Sudafed for my congestion and starting taking a CVS cough and congestion medicine that was suggested by a pharmacist. Its really done wonders...except for the fact that the left side of my face is numb! My cheek, nostril (yes just one) and my upper gums on the left side as well. This started 4 days ago. Help!!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013