Persisting shortness of breath, light headedness, pain in ribs and back, have costochondritis, chest wall pain, no relief with medicines. Treatment?

I have been diagnosed with chest wall pain, costochondritis , however the pain has gotten much much much worse and I get out of breath just walking down the hallway. I am only 18 years old and my ribs are absolutely killing me and they are starting to get a little bruised. I have tried rest, ice, heat , the prescribed medicine, and nothing is helping the pain. Right symptoms are breathing heavily, light headed, a LOT of pain and tenderness in my ribs and along to my back, and shortness of breath... what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012