Persisting severe pain with swelling in the ankle, heel after injections to the joint. MRI before treatment showed bone marrow edema, tissue damage. Remedy?

I don t see a link for a podiatrist and not sure which other specialty I should look under. For the last 6 years I have had pretty severe ankle (mainly joint ) sometimes heel also, pain, which has intensified tremendously the last year and a half since I work full time on my feet 10-12 hours a day. MRI results showed bone marrow edema and tissue damage. I had 3 injections to the joint, I wore a boot for 4 weeks, got a Repeat MRI and doc says bones heeled and all looks great. I m in more pain then when I started and nobody can give me answers. I have still never asked for pain meds for fear of Becoming dependent. I take mobic for the inflammation but my ankle is currently swollen after having the boot off 2 days. I am desperate at this point. In so much pain!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012