Persisting severe pain right behind breast bone, on triple therapy for h pylori infection, taken solpadene soluble. Remedy?

I am on triple therapy for h pylori infection I have completed 3 days and have had some nausea and also diarrhea which I expected. Last night however I had severe pain right behind my breast bone, I took solpadene soluble which eventually took the edge off but the pain was still underlying and still there today but less severe. Can you please advise on the best course of action or do I merely ride it out as best I can? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012