Persisting reddish skin allergy despite using vozet. Need a permanent solution

I have red allergies on skin since last 2 months. I have shown to skin specialist and have been taking medicines like vozet, and calosoft lotion.First time e after taking medicin-vozet,i had completely cue, but after 10 days agin these red allergies came back,then again doctor prescribe those medicine, and also told me to test my urin,something blod test, and ANI . all reports are ok.after taking medicin-vozet,i had completely cue 2nd time also, but after 10 days agin these red allergies came back-third time.
Please give me suggestion what can i cure completely...........
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
control with medicine is no solution
you have to find out cause
any change in soap shampoo cream any medicines you are taking or took in recent past
Keep dry skin
no greesy and oily food
n use of mustard cconut walnut groundnut soya oil
use olive for cooking and application
take fexofenadine 120 mg od for 3 week and think of cause qwhich started allergy