Persisting rash on the forehead. Taking armour thyroid. Took radiation for thyroid cancer in the past. Is the rash a fungal infection?

Have had a semi persistent rash on my forehead for about 3 months now. Very small pimple like but then gets a little scaly. I am 44 year old male and am taking armour throid due to damage to my thyroid from radiation for throat cancer 6 years ago. Very physically active, non smoker. Was getting heat rash type symptoms on my forehead during last summer while training for a marathon, but this seems a bit different as it is persistent whereas the prior heat rash would be gone within 24-48 hours. Fungal? Treatment?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013