Persisting, periodic stomach pain after appendicitis operation, later diagnosed with abdominal TB, has weight loss

Hi Dr., I m from Kerala.This is for my husband.His age is 26.He has been suffering from stomach pain for the last one year.He consult a Dr. and according to his instruction take a surgery for appendicitis on may 7th.But the pain still exists.Again we consult a Dr. and he said that my husband has Abdominal TB.He has weight loss .The stomach pain appears regularly within an interval of 5 -10 minutes.And it lasts only for 50 Seconds.But it is very painful.Is it is due to abdominal TB or any other disease?Please help us...
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012