Persisting pain post stress fracture, toes have numb feeling. Related to fracture?

In October I was diagnosed with a stress fracture in my foot & wore a boot for 6 weeks. The pain was better after the 6 weeks but still there. I could always feel what felt like a chipped bone but never had an MRI done. Over the last 3 days my toes have had a numbness/ tingling feeling that is constant even if I am resting. Could this be related to the fracture or something else? And should I make another appointment to see my orthopedic surgeon immediately?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013