Persisting pain in the eye, smaller than the other eye, feeling cloudy. Vision normal. What could be the problem?

One eye of mine has pain for long time ( about some years ) already but not constant. That eye work well. I dont have problem with vision , but that eye when i dont eat or speaking, no facial movement, is always smaller than another, but while i am eating, that eye is bigger than another, making me embarrassed. And recently pain again and i feel worried but not decide to check doctor yet, and i feel sometimes, like cataract ( feel cloudy not see well in that eye, but then disapeared ). Can you give me some advice? but pls further advice than the advice to go to see doctor, bc doctor always find my eyes 10/10 and they ended their examination, no further checking. Thank you very much
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012