Persisting pain in different parts of abdomen, chest after treatment for acute pancreatitis. Advise?

I was diagonised with Acute Pancreatitis about two months ago. I had very sever pain in my upper right abdomen radiating to upper back. Acute Pancreatitis was confirmed in USG Abdomen and CT Scan. My Amylase levels were above 350 and Lipase levels were 1882. I was admitted in ICU for 10 days & was kept off oraly for 7 days. A pipe was passed through my nose into stomach for bile sceretion. Liquid Diet was started after 7 days and Semi-solid after 10 days. Finally i was Discharged after 18 days with very mild or no pain and no dietery precations. I continued to have very light diet after discharge also but i felt pain in my stomach after two three days after discharge from hospital with weakness. WHen approached again doctor recommended me pain killers & Multi Vitamins. Gastroscopy was also carried out but that also did not reveal any major thing. Now even after approx two months have passed I still feel pain in different parts on my abdomen and sometimes in chest. Please ADvise.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012