Persisting pain, ankle swelling post total knee replacement. History of femur bone on the same leg with osteopath. Reason?

on the 18 th of june i had a total knee replacement .i was told 3 years ago that the femor bone on the same leg was real bad with osteoph.could this be why my knee is still painful and the swelling of my ankle is so bad that i cant walk on it .went back to my surgeon and he thinks the veins in that leg are not strong enough to pump the blood back up.he told me to wear compression stockings.i am still in phys.theraphy and they dont know why my leg and knee is swelling so bad .i think that i will seek help from a bone dr.please give me advise.thank you much.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer