Persisting nasal congestion and itching, Lung X-ray unclear post treatment for pneumonia. Suggestion?

I felt with Shaking chillis and high fever 6 weeks ago.the next day Diagnosis with pneumonia and finished one round amoxicillin , one round claritomicine and another (i forgot the name) antibiotic courses. the fever is gone after 5 days,also my non-productive cough is not worse . i can say i don t have much cough since the pain started till now.the blood test shows that my blood is clear from the infection a week ago. but my follow up x-ray that i did today shows that my lung is not clear still. also the nasal congestion and the nose itching is not that much improving. the radiologist says it the x-ray shows improving ,but not clear at all and she adviced to contact the Dr as soon as possible. i am 42 years old, man. i have appointment with my family Dr. next week for the result. it sounds what? i wonder if you give me some explanation ! Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013