Persisting mild pain on the left after taking medicines. Had taken scopinal for pain due to bulky ovary. Suggestions?

hello sir i am 23 yrs old single. two days back i had sudden pain in my lower abdominal left side. that time i just took a painkiller which had reduce the pain but not completely fine.then i consulted to gyn doctor.she did ultrasound and the result shows that my left ovary is bulky in sie with heterogenous echotexture.minimal peripheral vascularity detected.and detortion of left ovary. uterus and right ovary is normal she just gave my medicine scopinal for pain. now i dont have severe pain but still all the time i feel mild pain on my left side.can you please sugest me what should i do now
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013