Persisting menstruation. Could this be due to change in climate?

hi, am Joan from Kenya,
i usually have my menstrual flow for four days but this time round it only came for one day and it was not a heavy flow for that one day then it suddenly stopped.
Normally, i have painful cramps for the first day and sometimes it might stretch to the second day and i do take painkillers for this (mefta forte) - i've been taking them for about 10 years
my cycle is 21days- always regular and my flow is always 4 days- the flow is even, not heavy or light
i always use tampoons- O.B even at night
i am 28 yrs old and i have never been pregnant.
i have recently moved to a different climatic environment
Should i be alarmed that this time round they only came for just a day?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
The environmental changes like change in the climate, region, stress, anxiety do affect the hormonal levels in our body. The heavy bleeding that you are having could be related to the change in the environment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,