Persisting lung abscess, SB under control. Recent history of pneumonia, lung collapse. Best treatment?

My mother 74 years old, 1 and half month back she caught by pneumonia & suffering from left lung abscess, lung collapse & effusion, and temperature 100 or 102 in a day . Her blood pressure was high 180/ 100, now BP is almost controlled but she looks semi unconscious, she had minor heart attack last month. 4 years back she was pyarlized and her left side affected, since that she is bed ridden. Now a days she is admitted in Pulmonology ward Jinnah Hospital Lahore, She is being given antibiotics from the admission but her lung abscess is still not controlled. but her SB has been controlled and she is not using O2 or nebolization. Pls advise the best posible treatment, we will be ver thankful to you Dr Sahib.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013