Persisting low grade fever. Cyst removed in the past. Incision site looks inflamed. Is that the reason?

Hi, I am a 47 year female with no medical issues. I had a cyst removal procedure in the Gyno's office 2 days ago.
The past 2 nights I have been running a low grade fever, 100 degrees and feel very achey. I had a slight fever this morning as well. I think I might have over done things following the procedure and continued to work through the week I received 3 stitches in my pantline area where the cyst was removed, the stitches do not look inflamed.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013