Persisting limp after sufficient rest post diagnosis of toxic synovitis. What could be the cause?

2 weeks back my baby started walking with a limp after had diarrhea and vomiting . The doctors asked to take blood test and x-ray which are normal. they diagnosed it as toxic synovitis after examined him.They insisted to take rest for two weeks which is over now. But still he have slight limp while walking. what could it may be? i had read many of the articles says about misdiagnosis of synovitis with perthes. how to distinguish these two. how to make sure my baby doesnt have perthes?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012