Persisting left sided waist pain a week after carrying heavy bag. Cause?

Hello, 32yo F. I am writing because I ve had a pain at my waist on my left side. I noticed it initially after I had been carrying a somewhat heavy handbag in the crook of my arm around Manhattan all evening 2 Saturday ago. But it still hurts, and it s been more than a week now. Am I wrong to still suspect muscular issues? I ve also half a cough which aggravates the pain. Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Hello, you are probably having muscle spasm. I advice tablet combiflam and vitamin b complex supplements. Avoid lifting weight with left hand for few days. Hope i have answered your queries. Thank you and have a nice day.