Persisting intense pain post burst compression fracture of L1, uses tlso brace, taking morphine, endones, physiotherapy, X-ray showed almost healed. Normal?

Hello, I had a burst compression fracture of my L1 vertebrae 5 months ago. It was stable and required no surgery. I also had an MRI which proved no disc/nerve damage. I m still in a lot of pain. I wore a tlso brace and sometimes still wear it when I go I need to go out. I m also Doing physiotherapy . My doctors say healing time is different for everyone and my X-rays show it s almost healed. My question is, is it normal to be in a lot of pain a this stage. I am still on morphine and endones. People on the net say it took them 3-4 months to recover. I feel like I m at a standstill. I got for small walks everyday but can t sit for more than 10 minutes or bend without getting an ache throught my shoulder blades and up to my neck. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012