Persisting infection in the groin area. Pus filled cysts formed. Need a permanent cure

Hello, I have a persisting infection in my pubic groin area. For the past year it comes and goes regularily and almost always is infected. I believed it to be an ingrown hair but most recently I went to the hospital because a hole appeared there and I was told it is a cyst . This keeps happening in the exact same spot and I apply warm compresses to it and blood like pus usually oozes out of it. I have now been to another doctoe who doesn t think its a cyst? How do I stop this from continually reappearing and is it possible that it is a cyst?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013