Persisting increased heart rate causing restlessness and sleeping difficulty. No improvement with BP medicines. Remedy?

my heartbeat increases itself since last 5 months. it happens mostly at night, but sometimes i am feeling it in noon time also. when beat increses, i am feeling restless and can t sleep . few days i felt like not to eat anything also. when i consult doctors, they said it is because of high BP , but after taking BP medicine regularly, still it is happening and most of the time my b.P is also mostly around 80/160 i want to get rid of this problem soon and having lot of hopes from your side, please help me out to overcome this.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012