Persisting heavy bleeding after a miscarriage. Ultrasound showing an incomplete miscarriage. Should I be worried about severe blood loss?

I am bleeding quite heavily with clots 3 weeks after miscarriage at 7 weeks which showed in an ultrasound as complete except for a small area of Lining at the top. Bleeding a few seconds every time I urinate with a small clot each time for last 36 hours. Prior to this bleeding had only just turned from heavy to light for a few days prior to this bleed. My question is how would I know when to worry about losing too much blood or if there is something wrong, or is this just part of the process. How long can I pass clots and flowing blood When urinating without worrying ?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012