Persisting head pain on moving eyes to the left, bend even after cold subsided, family history of brain tumor. Chances?

Hi, I had a cold a few weeks ago with a heavy cough etc. The cold is gone, but I noticed from when I had the cold that my head started to hurt on the left side just behind the temple. Now that the cold is more or less gone, my head still hurts when I cough, or if I move my eyes to the upper left and also when I bend down or move fast. It s just a short pain, but in the last couple of days I am conscious of a very slight dull pain which is remaining constantly in the same place. It s not a serious pain all the time, I m just aware of it being there. I m 54 years old and generally in pretty good health otherwise. One thing that I am maybe a little paranoid about this, is that my Brother had a brain tumour which he didnt survive. That was around 38 years ago when he was 12 years old and I was 16. So you can imagine what I m thinking....
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012