Persisting fever, weakness post typhoid treatment, chest pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, weight loss after use of inhaler

i had typhoid with cough and low grade fever i had treatment for around 10 days and then recovered so stopped medicine on doctor s advice but mild fever and weakness still prevailed.Then 1 week later i developed cough, low grade fever . So my doctor said it was allergy of some type and started me on inhaler(airtec). After that i had increased pulse, chest pain , vomiting, loss of appetite so i discontinued inhaler. I was shocked to see that i had 7 kgs weight loss in last month(from starting of developing typhoid till now)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012