Persisting fever. Have tuberculosis. How to bring down the fever?

Hi My name is Aristotle Espiritu. I need to know why my mother s fever last long for 4 months already from the first day we knew that she has tubercolosis disease. Her fever attacked at night but eventually it is now consistent. She s took the fixcom 4 for 4months now she s taking bifix. What could be the possible cause of her fever until now? I m hoping that you can give time to answer my question. This is very important to me for my mother. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013