Persisting feeling of motion in head, stiffness in neck, numbness in forehead, taking ezeepam, etilaam, valance. Suggestion?

Hello sir I am feeling motion in my head and stiffness in neck ,my doctor earlier gives me vertin for it,i feel numbness in forehead and feel like passaway that moment but after 4-5 weeks he gives me ezeepam-10mg,etilaam-0.5mg,valance-od 500mg.Now arround eight months are passed but still i need to take the same medicine regularly.Please suggest what i have to do.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Dear Neelgagan
My suggestion to you is that you consult an ENT specialist asap as most of the "feeling motion" episodes are due to the involvement of the labrynthine system in your ear. vertigo is a very vast symptom so it is exactly hard to tell you exactly what is going on. If you can give more details maybe we can get closer to a diagnosis, but you will need to run a few tests. please do tell me your age, gender and more details about the motion. Do you see objects around you moving or you get the feeling that you are moving? is the movement in circles or verticle?

Take good care of your self

Thank you