Persisting dull pain in hip, buttocks, leg post ultrasound treatment, had breaks in interaticularis, Vitamin D3 deficiency, wearing a belt during walking. Recovery time?

Hi Doctor I am a 43 year old woman who developed excruciating hip (left) pain radiating down to the leg last month. Xray revealed break in pars interaticularis and Vitamin D3 deficiency. I am on my last session of ultrasound treatment . Will be started on some exercises this week. The pain is much better but there is a dull sensation of pain all the time especially during sideward movement in the left hip, buttock and thigh. I wear a belt when walking around. When can I expect this pain to subside and what are the precautions for the future? AAAAAAA Balakrishnan
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012