Persisting dizziness, prominent on lying, turning the head, causes imbalanced walk. Under treatment but no relief. Suggestion?

I am, 23 yrs old, female, have been suffering dizziness from 6 month. i went to medicine doctor first whom i regularly check up. they suggested me to visit ENT. now i am under ent treatment but my dizziness is not being cured fully. when i go to bed specially and i feel very imbalanced with walking then i feel my head turning around. now i am prescribed with vertin 24 mg tablet but still my imbalance is not cured. pls give me suggestion. or give me a good doctors advise and address. my email : YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012