Persisting discharge, burning sensation post treatment for PID. Taken doxy, pantacon D, used Candid-V6, Cansoft-CL. What else can be done?

hi. i am 26, recently married woman having PID from last two months... i have taken medication (doxy, pantacon D and some tab. for swelling ) prescribed by my gynecologist .. but still i was having same discharge problem.. later she suggest me to use Candid-V6 for 6 days.. after using the same my periods arise 1 week before.. but my discharge problem remains continue.. recently i refer another gynecologist and she prescribed me to use Cansoft-CL.. while using the same i am still suffering with the discharge problem and some itching and burning sensation. i m also having gastric problem.. i also want to plan a baby. please help me..
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. PID is a vast subject. It may require anaerobic and aerobic antibiotic combination may be necessory.
Some times when treatment fails treatment of both the partners may become necessory. Besides i advise you some diet reco-
-mendations to build up immunity and resistance. Take more of green leafy vegetables pulses egg meat fruits and juices. wishing
for quick recovery.