Persisting diarrhea and fever. Prescribed with rabium, becel, oflox and aristozyme. Need to take all medications?

Hallo. My daughter, 19 years old i s in India. She suffers from diahrrea for more than ten days. Also has fever and is week. She visited the hospital where she got anthibiotics by drip. The next day she left hospital with a lot of prescriotions. Shall she really take them all?? Becel ac forte.+ Oflox-oz.+ Rabium-20.+ Meftal-spas.+ Aristozyme liquid. Please help, what is the best to take? Thankyou for a prompt answer!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013