Persisting diarrhea. IBS diagnosed. Gurgling in the throat, soreness in the ribs. Worried of cancer

I have had off and on diarhea for about 6 months, I was told by one dr, that the I had c-diff, that has been recently ruled out with a stool sample, I have also been told i have been told i have IBS. and have been able to somehow manage it, but for some reason I just can;t shake this last episode, I have been sicker than normal, I have upped my probiotics, that doesn;t help. I am noticing more gurgling and gurgling in my throat, thinking it is from teh probiotics. now i am noticing a soreness right under my rib cage in the midde. I am so freaked out and worried I have some horrible disease or cancer
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013