Persisting cough, swelling in the neck. Swollen lymph nodes and nodule lesions in the CAT scan. Mammogram and EKG suggested. Should I worry?

Hi, i went to the emergency room for a persistent cough and some swelling in my neck. the dr. order a cat scan of my neck and chest and found my lymph nodes are swollen and I have four nodule lesions all different mm sizes. she said I believe we are looking at cancer. gave me a prescription for tylenol and told me to see my dr. in 2 to 3 days. my dr. order a series of blood work, a mammogram , ekg and ecocardiogram and I have no results from any yet. my family and myself are really losing it because we have no answers yet. can you please give me something to ease my mind and my family? I am an asthmattack, I get bronchitis and pneumonia at least 3 times a year. I have a cough with brown or rust phlegm, chest tightness, short of breath just walking from one room to the other. my shoulder and down my arm hurts not constant but on and off, I feel like I m gonna vomit often I have pain on the blade of my back.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012