Persisting cough, had taken Ibugesic, Clamp kid forte. Will it subside with this?

Hello doc, my daughter is 7.7 yrs old. She had severe cough on sunday and monday she got temperature. I gave her crocin syrup on monday but the temp was till 102 degree and then we took her to her doc and he gave her Ibugesic and also prescribed Clamp Kid Forte. Her fever came down with one dosage of Ibugesic. Her cough has reduced. but not stopped. she is still coughing. One bottle of Clamp Kid Forte is over. And we have started with another bottle according to the prescription. Will her cough subside with this. her doc had mentioned that she has phelm.. Pls. reply. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012