Persisting cough, foul tasting clear liquid post pneumonia treatment. Further treatment required?

I have recently had Pneumonia and been treated with a Run of Antibiotics (20 caps of Doxycycline Hyclate 100mg cap.). After completing the antibiotics I felt better. It has been two weeks since completing the Anitbiotics. A couple days ago, I started to cough again, producing a very foul tasting clear fluid. The cough since returning has become more often and more pronounced; the cough is till only producing the very foul liquid ( It s Horrible!!!). Should I return to the doctor for further treatment/ testing or another stronger run of antibiotics?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012