Persisting congestion, night sweats, body weakness, blood on blowing nose. Had taken medicines for sinusitis. Reason?

Hello I had sinusitis about two weeks ago. I was put on amoxicillin and Flonase . I completed my antibiotic . I then noticed when I blew my nose nothing but blood came out. Now I am still congested, I am having sweats at night, my legs and arms hurt, my body feels very weak. I have been mostly sleeping. I also have a constant cough with green mucusy foam that comes. Up I am wondering what this could be
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013