Persisting congestion in nose, chest post sinus infection treatment, gummy and dark green chunks on blowing nose. Recurring infection or something else?

Hi I was diagnosed with a sinus infection & prescribed antibiotics . It seemed to clear it up a little but now I ve continued to have a congested nose & chest . And when I blow my nose I get chunks of dark green, see-thru gummy thing that appears to be like little particles. It doesn t look like normal mucus . Could this be a sinus infection again or is it something else?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012