Persisting clogging, crackling in ears after a week of skydiving. What could be the cause?

I went skydiving for the first time on Saturday. My ears still feel clogged and are crackling like they haven t popped afterwards. They re always very sensitive while flying but it usually resolves within a day or two. I can hear fine and other than the usual popping from flights I ve never had any ear issues. I m 27 years old, normal weight, no health problems.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
this problem occurs because of pressure difference between atmosphere and middle ear which occurs during these events.It occurs more if someone is suffering from common cold . To get relief you should use chewing gum and some decongestant medication.