Persisting chills, nausea and fatigue. Could this be due to thyroid problem?

My temperature has been low the past few days. I have taken it morning, noon and night for 5 days. The range has been 94.0 to 97.8 with the average being 96.6. I have been ill for a year with chills, nausea , fatigue . Doctors have done lots of tests, all normal. I have not been tested for thyroid problems. Do you think that is indicated? I am a 74 year old female, no other health problems. I used a new digital oral thermometer to record my temps.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013