Persisting chicken pox scars on face, no improvement with several creams. Suitable treatment?

Hi Doctor i am 29 yrs old man from chennai. i had affected by chicken pox on my 20 yrs old and got recovered.
But Many Deep scars on my nose and cheeks spolied my face attraction. it has been there since i affected by chicken pox, For that i used lots of creams and loction and even took laser treatment also but i did not recovered well. So kindly advise to remove those irritating scars from my face and address me any good hospital in chennai to recovered back from this irritation.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013