Persisting chest pain, headache feeling during driving post avoiding moment of car collision. Help?

Hi today i was almost involved in a head on collision where this guy was overtaking another vehicle my husband and kids were in the car and i was driving...i suddenly got severe chest pains difficulty breathing headache and nausea as our lives flashed before my eyes as the guy was coming around a blind corner....i managed somehow to avoid it by the grace of god....i am still having minor chest pains headaches and feel tense while driving...what should i do? I am 32 yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012