Persisting body pains and headache after typhoid treatment, occasional loose motions. Cause?

Hi.. Am 29 years male... Let me explain my body condetion... from 8 months am suffering with acidity.. i consult a doctor and he done endoscopy .. but there is no problem found, he give medicans for 1 Month.. but no use. after that i consult homeopathy and using Homeopathi medicin from 6 months now am feeling better on 8-11-2012 i got a pain on my bottem legs. its increases daily and i get total legs, hands pain. i conselt nero he done nervus check. no problem found. next i consult general doctor he suggested total blood checkup.. in that all are ok but jaundice is 2.1.. so i take the treatment for jaundice.. some times i feal feaver ish also and head pain on back and frount. after two weeks suddenly one night feaver and body pains increased. so i consult doctor .. he done the blood test and found that jpundies is come to normal (0.9) and found typhoid . i have takend treatment for typhoid for 13 days.. now feaver got cured but body pains and headach is still there. Addational symptoms some times i got a loose motions daily minimum i go to motion for 3 times in the period of jaundice and typhoid feaver comes maximum of 99 f pls suggest what is my problem.. have i taken rite treatment or not..
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012