Persisting bleeding due to bladder infection. Not better after taking microbid. What to do?

Hi! My name is Karen. I am 17 and I have been bleeding for 3 months by now. I do not have profuse bleeding. I have been to the doctor. The doc told me to got for blood test for thyroid levels and blood clotting time and for a complete blood picture. For a urine test as well. After the results, the doc said that I have a bladder infection . She put on an antibiotic Microbid 100mg pills twice a day for a 5 day course. Now, my problem is that I have not stopped bleeding! What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013