Persisting bleeding after childbirth. Constant headaches and weight gain. Suggestions?

Hi, i gave birth in october. Ive been on the injection since. I'm still bleeding :( everytime me and my partner have sex or i have garlic i bleed :( its makeing me ill ive lost all self confidence an i am becoming really moody. Constant headaches and i am eating loads so i have energy i dont put weight on so not a bad thing that way, i am 5foot 8 and weigh 7stone 11. Any help/advice will be brill. Had swabs taken and everythings clear i am 23.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
hi.. you have bleeding after the birth of the baby and you are putting on weight.. you could be having hypothyriodism, common in this period.. get one thyriod profile done and see your endocrinologist.. get your child also investigated for the same... all the very best..