Persisting bladder pressure, urgency, brown tongue, constant thirst, lower abdominal pain after UTI treatment. Emergency?

I had a UTI infection and was treated with cipro for 36 hours and it did not work so I was put on cefelax 500mg for 7 day and that helped but I still some bladder pressure and urgency to urinate. I have been off antibiotic for 5 day and yesterday and today my tongue has turned brown and I am constantly thirsty. I Dave has a renal ultra sound and it was unremarkable and am scheduled for a ct urogram next week. I have lower abdomen pain. Should I go to the emergency room?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012