Persistently blurred vision, headache, eye dryness since KAMRA implantation. Best solution?

Hi, My dad had actually done his KAMRA implantation in September 2011. He has been complaining till today that his vision is blur and causes both headache and eye dryness. He cant read comfortably at all. The doctor who did the surgery,adviced to use eye drops(Systane/Blink artifical tears drop) consistantly but its still not helping. So,the last option given by the doctor will be removing his KAMRA. I would want to ask for advice if this is the best solution and is it advisable to do so? Are there any cases that certain patients are actually not suitable for KAMRA? I’ve been looking for solutions trying to help him adapt to it,but its still not working till today..Please advice. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013